Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas… My Christmas Eve Eye Look!

In Denmark we are a bit different and celebrate Christmas on the 24th with Christmas dinner, present-giving and family fun.

So today is my Christmas celebration day and that calls for Christmas eye look.
I tried out this look last weekend and will be re-creating it today.


Every Christmas I rediscover my MAC Rose Pigment and this was also the starting point for this look.
I'm quite excited about the Lorac Pro Palette at the moment, so I had to use that one as well.


I started with Benefit Creaseless Cream in Top Brass (it is discontinued, but MAC Indian Wood is very similar).
I went through the crease with Taupe. 
Next I applied Lt. Bronze to the inner half of the lid and Pewter on the outer half and blended them together.
With a flat shader brush I dabbed on the Rose pigment.
Along the lower lash line I blended in Taupe and used Cream as inner corner and brow bone highlight.
Lastly I used H&M Eye Liner in dark matte brown (unfortunately I don't have the name) along the upper lash line.

I went with a light and natural base, peachy cheeks (Hourglass Dim Infusion) and nude Lip (L'Oreal Girl on Top).

Merry Christmas - I hope you have a lovely time with family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...