Thursday 29 August 2013

Little Bee.... Review - Burt's Bees Radiance Toner!

I have been wanting to try an exfoliating toner for a while.
But for several reasons, I didn't really want to spend a fortune on one - especially because I have sensitive skin, and kind of feared, that it wouldn't work for my skin.

One day when I was browsing feelunique, I typed in "exfoliating cleanser" and this came up.

It looked alright, and the price was very reasonable and I have always been wanting to try some Burt's Bees products.

I didn't have to high expectations - what can you really except at that price?

And it probably did me good, that I didn't.

How I use it:
I use it at night after cleansing, but before my Caudalie Beauty Elixir.

How did it work for me:
In the beginning I used it every night and I did feel that it made my skin soft and smooth.
But I didn't see a huge difference in the appearance of my skin.

After a while my skin started acting up a bit, and I realised, that it was probably a bit much to use every day - So I now, I do every other day.

Did it rock my world:
That's going to be a no!
I don't dislike it, and I do like the effect, it does have.
But I would have liked, it to do a bigger and more noticeable difference to my skin.

So would I recommend it:
Uhmm, yes, if you like me it a bit scared of the whole exfoliating toner thing, it is a good starting point.
But if you are looking for "life(skin)-changing" exfoliating toner, this is probably not the way to go.

However if you are intrigued, you can buy it here on feelunique.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...