Monday 5 November 2012

Candle fever... Small IKEA candle haul!

Everybody talks about them, everybody wants them and now as autumn is here, they light up the dark evenings.
Scented candles are everywhere!

However I'm not now, nor ever, going to pay 10-20 pounds or more for a candle!

Fortunately IKEA has a wide range of very nice and very affordable scented candles.
So I took a little Sunday trip to IKEA to stock up!

So if you are like me, and don't want to spend a fortune on things, that a basically going to go up in smoke, keep reading:-)




Tindra Rose Candle:
Most of IKEA's scented candles are more simple scents, but I love this rose one.
The vanilla one is also very good.
But it comes in a wide range of scents, like apple, tropic fruit and able/cinnamon so there is something for everybody.
And most of them come in two sizes - this one (30 hours) and a bigger one (45 hours).

Fjärdfull Strawberry Candle:
This is a new one.
I really like the container, which is very useful, once you have burned the candle.
It comes in three fruit scents - Strawberry, Pear and Lemon.

Tindra Ljuv Green Candles:
To be honest I'm not quit sure, that these are suppose to smell like.
And I can't really see, what the picture is?
It's very fresh and kind of flowery.
I reminds me of a garden at spring time, when everything is blooming.
Not very autumn-like, but it makes you look forward to spring:-)

Måttfull small Candle:

These smell like fresh laundry and I love that scent.
They only come in one size (17 hours).
I really like, that they are just plain white, which make them suitable for any home.

They also do scented tea lights and block candles, so that you can sit them on/in whatever holder you want.
If you are not much into the scented candles, they have really great unscented candles as well.
My favourite is the Hemsjö 4 pack white block candles, they have the perfect size and are so cheap.

I hope this gave you some inspiration.
If you want to see the whole range go to IKEA or have a look here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...