Saturday 31 May 2014

They are not for running… Summer trend - Relaxed Runner Inspired Shorts!

Well lets be real, I have short, pale, chubby legs, but somehow I still think, I look somewhat good in shorts.
And the fact, that I love wearing shorts, don't have anything to do with this :-)

However I have always found it somewhat hard to find shorts, that were suitable for me, but also stylish and comfortable.

This year my prayers were answered with the whole stylish runner short trend.
Every high street shop is booming with different version - however as you will see below, one store, is for me, in front with this trend.



1. H&M Metallic Shorts (£ 19.99) 2. New Look Dusty Blue Woven Shorts (£ 12.99 at ASOS)
9. H&M Satin Shorts (£ 7.99)

These kind of shorts is super easy to dress up and down and will keep you comfortable all though the hot summer days and nights.
So get you legs out and hop into some comfortable shorts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...