Tuesday 27 May 2014

Purple Pack… Purple Nail Polish Edit!

Time for another little nail polish edit.

This one is for the purples, which very much fit into my liking right now.
I'm totally obsessed with all thing lilac right now!

I hope you enjoy.


Revlon Lavender Soap
This is a pearl/metallic very light purple/lilac.
I absolutely love this polish and I see it being on my nails a lot this summer.
And it do actually smell like lavender soap!

W.I.P Unicorn (from Urban Outfitters)
This duo chrome purple is probably my most worn polish this year.
I love the W.I.P polished, they apply so easy and nicely.
This colour is just super unique.

L'Oreal Nouvelle Vague
A lovely cream pale lilac, super chick and understated.
And love the name :-)

Essie Splash of Grenadine
This is a creamy pink purple, which just looks like summer.
Probably one of my favourite Essie polishes.

So what is your favourite purple polish?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...