Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sunkissed... Review - Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme Bronzer in Fiji!


So even though I knew, that Fiji would be to dark for me as bronzer, I got it to use a blush to create the illusion of a sunkissed look, as me and tanning really doesn't get along to well.

I'm not going to go over the product to much, as it the same as the Riviera one, so you can back to that review to learn more.

Where Riviera is a golden/orange bronzer, this is more red.
Which is probably why, it gives a natural sunkissed look.
As I'm fair, I don't get a golden tan, but more a reddish burn :-)


I use a Real Technique stiple brush to apply it to cheeks, along the bridge on my nose and on my temples.


I love the look, it really looks as I have been out in the sun. 
It has been my most used blusher for July.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...