Monday 15 September 2014

Autumn Come… Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist!

I mentioned it before, but I'm so ready for Autumn.
Today I'm wearing shorts and a tee and I'm not happy!
My style is very much one, that revolves around layering, so Autumn is the perfect season style-wise and otherwise for me.

Autumn/Winter is also the season, I prefer shopping for - because as a lover of not just layering, but also all things black and dark, it is just more pleasing.

I though, I would share with you, some of the items, I would like to add to my wardrobe this Autumn.

A pair of black straight trousers is a staple, and even though I do have few, you really can't get to many pairs.
They are get for work, paired with a shirt for a more smart look or more casual with an oversize tee for the days of.
And this pair from ASOS won't break the bank.

A new season means new bag - I love the Zara bags, they are affordable, but still really good quality and doesn't look cheap, and this two-toned suede bag is no exception, and it would lighting up a bit in all the black.

When I was in London recently, I got my first pair of Topshop Jamie Jeans, and I'm love.
Skinny jeans is an absolute staple in my wardrobe for Autumn/Winter, as I use them under dresses and oversize shirts instead of tights for a more relaxed and warmer feel.
I really want these dark blue ones next.

With the Jamie Jeans, I would wear something like this kind of shift/shirt dress from Weekday, another item, I can't get enough of.

I really want a bomber jacket, and to get the real feel, I'm planning on getting a men's one.
This one from H&M is so nice, but also a bit expensive, so I might wait and see if, it goes one sale, as I know, it won't be an item, I will use everyday.

A maxi cardigan will also be added to my wardrobe this season, and I'm lusting after this one from Topshop, as it also covers the army green trend, I have been loving.

Now that the weather is getting colder (hopefully), I will also be needing some long sleeved tees.
I love the Weekday tees, so this grey one would be a good bet.

I really want to get some more "funky" ankle boots, I haven't been able to find a pair, I like.
But in my search, I found these kind shoe boots from ASOS, and for every time I look at them, I like them more.

Shirts are a staple for me all year round, and for this season, I really want a grey one like this one from Weekday.

So these were some of the things, I have on my wishlist for the new season, what's one yours?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...